Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.769 PLN / GHS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,730 zł (GH₵10,052) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)