Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03203 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,048 zł (¥407,413) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)