Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03416 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 102% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,141 zł (¥443,269) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)