Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 291 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.176 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 72% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,441 zł (€1,542) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (15 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)