Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03578 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 114% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,672 zł (¥186,470) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (40 minutes ago)