Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03607 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 116% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,411 zł (¥150,005) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)