Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03561 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 115% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,058 zł (¥226,269) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (34 minutes ago)