Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03410 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 108% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,310 zł (¥390,264) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €55 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,626 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moncton costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)