Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03154 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 94% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,572 zł (¥430,276) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)