Cost of living comparison between Numazu, Japan and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03701 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 119% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,469 zł (¥147,767) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)