Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03189 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 94% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,417 zł (¥389,364) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)