Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 406 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03653 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 7% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,089 zł (194,056 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 1 hour ago)