Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 470 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03448 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 15% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,670 zł (77,439 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)