Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03520 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 10% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,371 zł (95,760 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (35 minutes ago)