Cost of living comparison between Novi Pazar, Serbia and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03512 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 11% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,355 zł (95,535 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)