Cost of living comparison between Nova Iguaçu, Brazil and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.239 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,907 zł (R$ 3,153) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)