Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01042 PLN / MRO
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,142 zł (301,354 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)