Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01137 PLN / MRO
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 37% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,270 zł (375,509 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)