Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10573 PLN / MRU
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 40% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,733 zł (120,430 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)