Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10473 PLN / MRU
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 53% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,466 zł (109,482 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Patna costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $112 (about 2 hours ago)