Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10392 PLN / MRU
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 21% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,465 zł (81,454 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (about 1 hour ago)