Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01094 PLN / MRO
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 31% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,905 zł (448,376 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)