Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10510 PLN / MRU
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 54% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,065 zł (105,275 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dhaka costs Taka 65 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$19 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$50 (about 1 hour ago)