Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41975 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 110% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,280 zł (34,022 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 4 hours ago)