Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41459 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 101% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,094 zł (36,407 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arbil Governorate costs 20,000 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Liberec costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)