Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44304 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 118% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,710 zł (35,459 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)