Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45887 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 123% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,572 zł (12,144 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)