Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.160 PLN / OMR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 54% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,851 zł (﷼ 379) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)