Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.759 PLN / OMR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 36% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,729 zł (﷼ 1,202) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (33 minutes ago)