Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.681 PLN / OMR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 17% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,925 zł (﷼ 274) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)