Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.664 PLN / OMR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 27% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,171 zł (﷼ 297) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (22 minutes ago)