Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.655 PLN / OMR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 49% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,901 zł (﷼ 1,129) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)