Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05622 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,336 zł (руб 130,489) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agartala costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)