Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06831 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,273 zł (руб 62,556) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (39 minutes ago)