Cost of living comparison between Nizhnevartovsk, Russia and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06578 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,468 zł (руб 52,715) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (37 minutes ago)