Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05581 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,900 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,725 zł (руб 120,498) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,400 (about 1 hour ago)