Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06034 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 14% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,672 zł (₨44,284) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (31 minutes ago)