Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03563 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 15% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,436 zł (152,581 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)