Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.537 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,319 zł (15,506元) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (43 minutes ago)