Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.539 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 19% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,454 zł (元8,257) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)