Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.577 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 27% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,968 zł (元6,874) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (29 minutes ago)