Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.254 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 86% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,999 zł (€3,056) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)