Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03276 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,232 zł (¥342,818) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.66 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 43,000,000 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)