Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03611 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 80% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,512 zł (¥124,978) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (25 minutes ago)