Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03617 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,653 zł (¥156,294) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)