Cost of living in Niigata, Japan vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03345 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,476 zł (¥462,716) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)