Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00637 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 61% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,386 zł (1,944,829 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)