Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00643 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 51% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,657 zł (879,378 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (32 minutes ago)