Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 PLN / VND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 6% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,970 zł (46,231,898 ₫) in Nha Trang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (about 1 hour ago)