Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19005 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,428 zł (Mex$ 23,298) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (38 minutes ago)