Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18148 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,075 zł (Mex$ 44,495) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (36 minutes ago)