Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 601 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.783 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 83% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,989 zł (£2,715) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 189 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (about 2 hours ago)