Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26018 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 13% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,123 zł (R 27,378) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 470 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)