Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.458 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 109% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,389 zł (NZ$5,447) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)