Cost of living comparison between New Plymouth, New Zealand and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.846 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 169% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,735 zł (NZ$2,366) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)