Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.925 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 179% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,726 zł (NZ$2,983) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (19 minutes ago)