Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 916 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 32% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,121 zł (Q7,798) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)