Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 707 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49506 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,221 zł (Q18,625) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)