Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 657 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48026 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 23% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,631 zł (Q17,971) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)