Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 767 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 37% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,148 zł (Q9,494) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)