Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 496 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.531 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 35% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,373 zł (Q6,355) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (37 minutes ago)