Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 540 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.559 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 42% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,561 zł (Q6,373) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)