Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.025 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 140% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,589 zł (16,188 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)