Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.085 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 149% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,219 zł (5,730 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)