Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.993 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 132% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,749 zł (15,867 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)