Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.018 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 137% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,800 zł (16,505 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)