Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03397 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 115% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,403 zł (¥424,044) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (44 minutes ago)