Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03183 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 100% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,816 zł (¥402,579) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (21 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (31 minutes ago)