Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03470 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 99% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,943 zł (¥574,742) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)