Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03364 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 114% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,682 zł (¥198,634) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)