Cost of living comparison between Nerima, Japan and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03806 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 100% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,998 zł (¥131,310) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)