Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03196 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 101% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,694 zł (¥397,146) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (about 3 hours ago)