Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03553 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,761 zł (¥499,863) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perpignan costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Washington D.C. costs $115 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 2 hours ago)