Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03287 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 106% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,485 zł (¥471,049) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Eindhoven costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)