Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.27459 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 19% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,772 zł (R 42,869) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)