Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05065 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,193 zł (₨122,279) in Nellore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)