Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 PLN / COP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,047 zł (COL$6,613,245) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)