Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00128 PLN / COP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,093 zł (COL$3,188,035) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (33 minutes ago)