Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.31696 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 56% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,639 zł (49,341 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 2 hours ago)