Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 182 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41495 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 117% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,139 zł (19,616 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)