Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31598 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 66% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,303 zł (35,771 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 10₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)