Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35772 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 85% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,475 zł (37,671 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 4 hours ago)