Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 152 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42326 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 123% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,571 zł (13,162 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (32 minutes ago)