Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 211 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41739 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 117% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,792 zł (16,272 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (36 minutes ago)