Cost of living comparison between Ndola, Zambia and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 208 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40112 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 114% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,354 zł (13,348 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)