Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.092 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,137 zł (1,957TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)