Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 608 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.981 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,516 zł (R$ 8,683) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shijiazhuang costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)