Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 246 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.148 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,666 zł (R$ 4,065) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (21 minutes ago)