Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.372 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 55% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,829 zł (€1,104) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)