Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.166 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 32% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,965 zł (€2,152) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baotou costs 元77 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (13 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Athens costs €0.22 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,450 (44 minutes ago)