Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04433 PLN / BDT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,900 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,715 zł (Taka 151,485) in Narail.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)