Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.594 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,508 zł (元4,223) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)