Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 30% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,858 zł (元8,914) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)