Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.556 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,949 zł (19,688元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)