Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 24% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,445 zł (元15,504) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (38 minutes ago)