Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.573 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 32% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,819 zł (元15,389) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)