Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.551 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 27% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,239 zł (元16,783) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)