Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.544 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 24% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,174 zł (元16,876) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)