Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05961 PLN / MZN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,136 zł (119,724 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)