Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06039 PLN / MZN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,539 zł (124,833 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)