Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05796 PLN / MZN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,248 zł (56,038 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)