Cost of living comparison between Nampula, Mozambique and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05676 PLN / MZN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,847 zł (67,789 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)