Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.646 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 28% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,035 zł (3,037 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €200 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (27 minutes ago)