Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.850 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 33% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,983 zł (1,748 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (38 minutes ago)