Cost of living comparison between Nalut, Libya and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.807 PLN / LYD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 33% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,155 zł (1,480 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)