Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.636 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,586 zł (3,258 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)