Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.676 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 27% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,657 zł (3,235 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (39 minutes ago)