Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11300 PLN / THB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 45% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,276 zł (90,945 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)