Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11585 PLN / THB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 46% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,576 zł (39,496 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (36 minutes ago)