Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00348 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,765 zł (795,485 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (34 minutes ago)