Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00317 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,431 zł (2,660,294 Dinar) in Najaf.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)