Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 898 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03849 PLN / KES
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 34% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)