Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 804 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03921 PLN / KES
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 33% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 400TL (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (33 minutes ago)