Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 395 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03409 PLN / KES
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 19% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,342 zł (Shilling332,687) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £11 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,600 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 2 hours ago)