Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03697 PLN / KES
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,230 prices entered by 119 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 34% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,959 zł (Shilling350,563) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)