Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,217 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03779 PLN / KES
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 32% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,322 zł (Shilling220,200) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,100 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)