Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 198 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06088 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 21% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,475 zł (₨40,654) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (43 minutes ago)