Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03617 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,303 zł (¥201,910) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)