Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03577 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,227 zł (¥202,052) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)