Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03438 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,544 zł (¥423,005) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)