Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03316 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,476 zł (¥346,120) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)