Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03422 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,179 zł (¥239,031) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)