Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03238 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,880 zł (¥274,198) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)