Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38364 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,736 zł (20,164 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $3,151 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)