Cost of living comparison between Nador, Morocco and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41975 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,938 zł (7,000 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)