Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38784 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,003 zł (20,634 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)