Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05662 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 13% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,593 zł (₨116,439) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (39 minutes ago)