Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 171 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.781 PLN / FJD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 69% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,231 zł (2,375 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)